Monday, March 29, 2010

Prologue: Starting S.O.F.A.T. in Shanghai

I began writing the S.O.F.A.T. blog as a way to share my stories of food and travel.  But I had posted a few stories from Shanghai 2008 mixed in with adventures from 2010.  A bit non-sequitor... if not confusing for the readers then for myself.  As a result I thought that it would be a great idea to start a S.O.F.A.T. blog just for the time I was studying abroad in Shanghai.  So here it is! 

S.O.F.A.T. in Shanghai serves to document, detail, and deliver the tall tales of all my food and travel adventures for the six months (Feb-July 2008) that I was living and studying in China.  This will be posted retrospectively, of course, and chances are that there will be some details missing from the stories.  However, the stories from China that have not been forgotten must have been the most memorable, and those are the stories that are worth sharing.

So here we go! It all starts with a flight from Taipei...

No comments:

Post a Comment